January 19, 2011

Art Show Tomorrow Night

I've been invited to participate in an art show that's up for one night only.  You read it, one night.  And it's not just art, the idea behind 'My Conjoined Twin: Round Two' is pairing up artists and writers to create a piece that's not only on the wall but in words as well.  So there will be performances and readings along with great art.

I haven't told any one about what I'm doing for the show other than I'm having a lot of fun with it and it's probably going to be a little weird.  But then it wouldn't be fun!  So if you're in the NYC area this Thursday January 20th, come out and stop by the show for some entertainment and to say 'Hi'!

My Conjoined Twin: Round Two
9pm-12:30am
January 20th
Niagara Bar
112 Ave A and 7th St

XO
Jess

No comments: