September 9, 2010

Paul Stickland

I recently got word from U.K. based paper engineer, Paul Stickland, that he has launched a new blog. Simply titled, PopUps! is a place for all pop-up creators, both young and old, to share their work. So get inspired, get exposure and get popping!

I have been a fan of Paul’s work for many years. In fact, I remember getting his Dinosaur Roar! And Swamp Stomp! for my birthday a long time ago. He has some exciting new projects coming out soon so check back on his websites or keep and eye on his first blog. () If you already own all of his pop-up books be sure to check out his online store for other fun finds like T-shirts or the jazzy hi-top sneakers.

~Kyle

1 comment:

Paul said...

Kyle,
Many thanks for the mention and really kind words, gonna come and see you guys when I next manage to get to NY!
Keep popping!
Cheers,
Paul