August 1, 2008

Dinosaurs are alive in Madison Square Garden.



The studio took a field trip this Thursday morning to see living dinosaurs in New York City - or as close as we're going to get to them! Walking With Dinosaurs, the wildly popular BBC television series inspired this traveling show of gigantic, life-sized dinosaur puppets - and we loved it. I think our group was the only one in the whole stadium without at least one person below the age of ten years old - but who cares?! Nothing beats watching dinosaurs (even if they aren't real) battle it out for survival. Check it out here.

- Everyone at the S & R Studio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hope this year's Walking with Dinosaurs proves to be as good as it was in the past. To get my fix until it starts, I've been heading over to http://dinos.thegarden.com/index.php with my kids to get my own dino name. Mine came out as Josh Jittery-osaurus.