April 2, 2010

Sweet Dioramas

As Easter approaches and so does the thrill of Easter baskets from the Easter bunny, there is also a thrill that comes once a year- PEEPS! Now I know there are some die-hard fans out there that love eating Peeps (I know we like to microwave them occasionally here), but there are people out there that make art out of Peeps! I was so surprised when I saw these dioramas this morning made with Peeps. They really are great and witty. So far, my 3 favorite are these:


This photo gallery also made me remember making dioramas in grade school and how much I really enjoyed them. Maybe next year I'll think to make a diorama as well!

If you want to see more, check out the Washington Post:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2010/03/29/GA2010032903934.html

-Jess

No comments: