September 9, 2010

Morning Stroll, Day 1 & 2


Hello Everyone -

The Labor Day weekend is behind us, autumn is rapidly approaching, and back to work for everyone (pop-up book makers included) - a bittersweet end to a FANTASTIC summer, if I do
say so myself.

So, I've been super lazy ALL summer and it's time I got back into sharing more. I often take a morning stroll before work, to gather my thoughts and look at the fantastic world around me. New York City is really amazing, you know - so many odd, funny, fabulous things to see. Inspiration lies hind every corner. That being said, here's what I've found that sparks my interest...

...a crochet bike cozy - seriously...

...this color pink is naturally occurring pink - no Photoshop here, baby...

...radical ride - can you imagine the Transformer this bike could turn into?

...red velvet whoopee pie - need I say more?

...a new robot friend made of recycled appliances...

... and I just love graffiti art, no matter the subject matter. NYC rocks.

XO Matthew

1 comment:

棉花糖 said...

Hi~I'm Phoebe from Hong Kong. I'm sorry that my English is poor but i hope you will understand~ I love your Pop-ups. I'm going to design a sweet house but i have no idea. Would you like to give me a helping hand? The house i like to design just like the picture of Little Red Riding Hood [ http://pop-upkingdom.blogspot.com/2008/02/m-fantastic-fairy-tale-pop-up-book.html ]