August 6, 2010

Been busy these past few months but...

Hello Pop-Up Studio Readers,

Sorry for the lapse in blog entries these past few months - it's been pretty hectic this summer. Lots of changes in the studio and pop-up projects to finish! Needless to say, all is well and many new books are coming in the near future, including...

DC Super Heroes: The Ultimate Pop-Up Book - to be released October 5, 2010....


and the cover art from the final book in the Encyclopedia Mythologica series - Dragons & Monsters (Spring 2011)!

And that's just a taste of what's ahead! Lots more details on the making of each of these books to come and as well as some teasers on more future projects.

XO Matthew Reinhart


PS - This is my niece Lillian - cute pigtails, huh? I think she just might make an appearance or two in future books...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ur website. I made a few popup cards. I loved them

Marthan Design said...

I admire all your work and every one of your books. I hope to soon have the opportunity to visit Mexico, I would love to meet you. I invite you to know my blog, which has some engineering exercises on paper. (Www.marthan.com.mx)